SPBB-Springer Young Scientist Award
SPBB-Springer Young Scientist Award :
SPBB-Springer Young Scientist Award to the young scientists/students (Ph.D.)/researchers in the field of Plant Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, and Life Sciences.
- Metabolic Pathway Engineering
- Advanced Molecular Tools for Crop Improvement: Genomics and Genome Editing
- Abiotic and Biotic Stress Tolerance
- Plant Nutrition & Food Quality Enhancement
- Millets as Nutraceuticals
- Advances in Legumes & Oilseed Research
- Functional Genomics and Regulatory Biology
- Microbiome & Nanotechnology for Health
Depending on the number and/or quality of Abstracts submitted for the SPBB-Springer Young Scientist Award (under different theme areas), top 15 participants will be called for making presentations in theme areas during the IBBACI 2023 and rest of the abstracts will be covered under poster presentation.
Maximum number of awards: 05
Guidelines for Young Scientist Awards:
- Age limit: up to 35 years (born on or after 29-10-1988)
- Qualification: Ph.D. (Ph.D. students must have completed >3 years since their registration) in the fields of Plant Biochemistry/Biotechnology.
- Candidates for the SPBB-Springer Young Scientist Award might be called for competitive (oral) presentations based on the assessment of Abstracts submitted by the eligible participants opting SPBB-Springer Young Scientist Award.
- The candidate must have 2 or more Research papers published in reputed journals. A list of research papers alongwith Impact factor or NAAS rating must be uploaded as per the given template. (Download template)
- The Abstract must be concise (including introduction, objective of the study, results & discussion), clearly written using good English, not exceeding 300 words, and prepared using the template provided. No Figure/Table will be allowed in the abstract.
- The shortlisted candidate(s) will have to make an oral presentation(s) of the work within the allotted time (8 min) period, followed by an interactive session (2 min) with audience/evaluation committee.
- Applicant must register for any one of the relevant Technical Sessions of the IBBACI 2023 Conference.
- The awards shall be presented during the IBBACI 2023 Conference.
- No TA/DA will be provided to appear for the award presentation.
- Other terms and condition, at the discretion of the Organising Committee of the IBBACI 2023 Conference, will be informed timely.
Components of the Award
Click here to download abstract tempate.
- A memento to the award winner
- A merit certificate,
- Token amount will be decided by the SPBB,
- Literature voucher of EURO 250 by Springer Nature India Pvt. Ltd.