Oral Presentation Guidelines
The Organising Committee of the IBBACI 2023, invites you to perform a live presentation (Physical mode only) during the below technical sessions/theme areas:
- Metabolic Pathway Engineering
- Advanced Molecular Tools for Crop Improvement: Genomics and Genome Editing
- Abiotic and Biotic Stress Tolerance
- Plant Nutrition & Food Quality Enhancement
- Millets as Nutraceuticals
- Advances in Legumes & Oilseed Research
- Functional Genomics and Regulatory Biology
- Microbiome & Nanotechnology for Health
Depending on the number and/or quality of Abstracts submitted for the Oral Presentation (under different theme areas), top 03-04 participants (in each session) will be called for making presentations and rest of the abstracts will covered under poster presentation.
Guidelines for the Oral Presentation
- The shortlisted speakers will have to make an oral presentation(s) of the work within the allotted time (strictly 10 min.) period, followed by an interactive session (5 min.) with audience/evaluation committee.
- The Abstract must be concise (including introduction, objective of the study, results & discussion), clearly written using good English, not exceeding 300 words, and prepared using the template provided. No Figure/Table will be allowed in the abstract.
- Applicant must register for any one of the relevant Technical Sessions of the IBBACI 2023 Conference.
- No TA/DA will be provided to appear for the presentation.
- Other terms and condition, at the discretion of the Organising Committee of the IBBACI 2023 Conference, will be informed timely.