Flash talk presentation (Science café style) (10 Presentations)
- Flash talks are meant to be a Very short (5-minute MAX) presentation of research related to themes of the conference. The author should focus only on the main aim of the research and only mention the key findings. The purpose of the flash talk is to stimulate the audience regarding the importance of the work.
- Maximum eligible age is 40 years
- A single, static PowerPoint slide is permitted. No slide transitions, animations or movement are allowed.
- No additional electronic media (e.g., sound and video) or props are allowed.
- The aspect ratio (ratio of width to height) should ideally be set to '16:9'.
- Fonts should be sans-serif (e.g., Arial, Helvetica, etc.) with a minimum font size that should not be smaller than 18pt.
- Make appropriate use of white space to avoid crowding and unnecessary detail.
- Applicant must register for any one of the relevant Technical Sessions of the IBBACI 2023 Conference.
- No TA/DA will be provided to appear for the award presentation.
- Other terms and condition, at the discretion of the Organising Committee of the IBBACI 2023 Conference, will be informed timely.
Depending on the number and/or quality of abstracts submitted for the Flash Talks (under different theme areas), top 08 participants will be called for making presentations during the IBBACI 2023 and rest of the abstracts will be covered under poster presentation.