Authors are invited to submit abstracts via the online submission system of the conference only.
Abstract Deadline Extended till September 30, 2023
Conference Language: English
All the abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Committee and, if accepted, it will be assigned to the appropriate Theme area based on your option and the program requirements.
Authors can submit their abstract in any of the presentation (Flash Talk/Oral/Poster Presentation). The shortlisting of the abstract and selection of the category for presentation will be decided by the Organising Committee.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted online in Word (.doc OR .docx) format.
- Abstracts should be written in good English.
- Each registered participant can submit only one abstract.
- The presenting author should be underlined.
- The maximum number of words is 300 for an abstract. Figure and table are not permitted.
- Authors must fill out all abstract details and submitting author information following the online abstract submission procedures. However, each submitted abstract (Word file) must include a title, authors’ names, affiliations, and e-mail address of the submitting/presenting author, who will be contacted for the subsequent communications.
- If the author(s) want to modify their submitted abstract after their submission has been confirmed, they should request the organizing committee by email and mention the abstract ID allotted. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstract. Editing will not be allowed after the submission deadline.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the registered e-mail address of the presenting/first author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after completing your submission. If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means that your submission was not successful.
Format of abstracts
- The abstract should not exceed maximum of 300 words (excluding title, and information about the author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail of the submitting/presenting author.
- The aim of the study, principal results and major conclusions must be highlighted in the abstract.
- The abstract should be written in MS Word with default margins (A4 sheet/page size).
- The title of the abstract should be written using the font Times New Roman, Bold, and font size 14, single spacing.
- The body of the abstract should be written using Times New Roman, 12 Point with spacing 1.15.
- The name of the authors and affiliations should be written using Times New Roman, 10 Point.
- Provide five (5) keywords [separated by comma (,), Times New Roman, font size 10, single spacing.
The Abstract Review committee will only consider abstract associated with the ID for which the registration process is completed. Any abstracts submitted under different IDs will not be taken into consideration. Each registered participant can submit only one abstract.
To ensure that all of your submitted abstracts receive the attention they deserve during the review process, we kindly request that you take one of the following actions:
- Complete your registration for each corresponding abstract ID by 23:59 Hrs today (i.e 30th September 2023).
Click here to download abstract tempate.
If there are abstracts you do not wish to have reviewed, please withdraw them or send us the details of the abstract id you wish to be reviewed at email@example.com by 18:00 Hrs, 30th September 2023